Salary: OTE of up to 80,000 depending on experience+ Joining bonus up to 10k (terms apply)
Working hours: Full time or Part time / Compressed hours on offer
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in Whiteley are looking for a forward thinking Optometrist. Were a community-focused store dedicated to ensuring that every one of our customers receives an excellent patient experience. Were seeking an Optometrist ready to use their passion and knowledge to help us build on our ever-growing and loyal customer base. Join us at Specsavers in Whiteley where we deliver the very best in customer care.
Whats on Offer?
- Salary up to 75k for experienced candidates
- Salary up to 50k for newly qualified candidates, with the view to increase to 55k once each WOPEC course is completed
- Joining bonus up to 10k (terms apply)
- Bonus scheme
- Full or Part Time
- Compressed hours on offer
- Shop fit in Jan 2023 increasing to 6 test rooms and all the latest equipment
- Latest technology includingOCT, Phoropters, Fundas Camera and Auto-Refractor
- Holiday allowance of 33 days per year
- Private health and dental cover
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Support with CPD
Whiteley is a small community, located between Southampton and Portsmouth. It is best known for its impressive shopping centre, with a huge range of upmarket shops, restaurants, open spaces and public art. Based just off the M27, Specsavers Whiteley is extremely accessible, with their Optometrists travelling from far and wide to work at this store.
Having opened in 2015 and having also had a refit only 6 months ago, Specsavers Whiteley is a bright, open and modern environment in which to work. They have 4 long form test rooms, both phoropters and trial frames in each room, OCT in store, and free parking!
What were looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our stores ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isnt afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, were looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, wed love to tell you more about it. Contact George Coleing on 01566 770 223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.