A leading independent optician is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their supportive and friendly team in Wimbourne.
The position is open to full time applications, and is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress into management and take the next steps in their career!
You will be based within a friendly and modern practice, fitted with the most up to date equipment. Its located within an excellent high street position in the beautiful market town of Didcot, offering an excellent working environment.
- Working closely with the Manager to ensure the smooth running of the practice
- Open to full time applicants
- Working 9:00-17:00 Monday to Saturday with a day off midweek
- Be part of a friendly team
- Based within a modern practice fitted with up to date equipment and high quality frames and lenses
Package and Benefits
- Excellent progression opportunities
- No Sundays, Evenings or Bank Holiday
- Generous holidays - 25 days plus 8 bank holidays
- Working out of a modern and friendly practice
- Competitive salary plus bonus scheme
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Posses the right to work in the UK
- Optical experience is required
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs