Location: New Malden, South West London
Salary: Up to £52,000 plus bonus
Working hours: Full time or Part time
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Our Specsavers practice in New Malden is looking for a forward-thinking Optometrist. We’re a community-focused store dedicated to ensuring that every one of our customers receives an excellent patient experience. We’re seeking an Optometrist ready to use their passion and knowledge to help us build on our ever-growing and loyal customer base. Join us at Specsavers in New Malden where we deliver the very best in customer care.
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive annual salary up to £52,000, depending on experience
- Monthly performance based bonus
- Free parking available
- Holiday allowance of 28 days per year, including bank holidays.
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
- Joining a supportive, social and dedicated team with a joint goal of providing the best eyecare and customer service in the area
New Malden is a suburb located in the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames in Southwest London. It offers a wide variet of green spaces such as Beverley Park and has great transport links to central London.
For those who value work-life balance and a quieter suburban atmosphere, New Malden can offer a peaceful retreat from the hustle and bustle of central London.
What we’re looking for
You’ll need to be a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist with the drive, passion and the willingness to build upon our customer-focused culture. As part of our team, you’ll need to be able to provide a unique blend of customer care and professional excellence. You’ll need to demonstrate good attention to detail along with a passion for the community. Teamwork also forms a big part of our culture, so the ability to work well with others is essential.
Get in touch
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Jas Narang at email@example.com or call on 01566 788 622