Customer Support Associate job East of Glasgow. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit a Customer Support Associate for a leading provider of Optical Practice Management Software.
The Customer Support Associate will support independent opticians when they need help using the system and guide them in the right direction. Most of the job is working with customers over the phone but also via video calls and screen sharing with Zoom where appropriate. This position will be office based, East of Glasgow.
Customer Support Associate - Role
- Answer customer support calls and use screen sharing to resolve queries
- Respond to enquiries by email and chat
- Actively listen and identify sentiment or unspoken needs
- Pro-actively manage your workload to deliver the best customer experience
- Handover complicated and time-consuming tasks and retain ownership
- Meet objectives across your individual and team SLAs
- Dealing with varying levels of stakeholders
- Investigate and replicate customer issues
- Record/ log customer enquiries accurately and timely
Customer Support Associate - Requirements
- 2+ years working in practice/ retail optics
- Excellent listening, problem solving and investigation skills
- Exceptional communication and literacy skills, great attention to detail
Customer Support Associate - Salary
- Base salary up to £23,000
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV to Alex Grimes via the apply link.