Match2Match Recruitment have recently been instructed with a vacancy for a Optical Assistant to join a busy practice in Surrey.
Our client is an independant, traditional practice who are seeking an Optical Assistant who is looking for a new challenge and be part of a dedicated team, they offer a friendly, personal service to their clients,
The successful candidate will need to be passionate about optics, clinically minded, commercially aware, with a good understanding of an independent ethos preferable but not essential.
If you feel like this is the right role for you then please apply by using the contact details provided below;
- Clinically minded & commercially aware.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be eligable able to work in the UK
- Working with a professional, supportive team.
- Working with the latest equipment on the market.
- 20 days plus bank holidays
- All Professional Fees Paid
- Working for a family practice
For further information, please contact the Match2Match team on;
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0474 or 020-8172-0449
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Due to high volume of CV's we receive, it isn't possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us in 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.