300 words will never tell you everything about this Audiologist opportunity in Chelsea, London. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Audiologist opportunity in Chelsea, London:
- Full-time position with a £60,000 - £80,000 package including £30,000 - £35,000 basic salary
- Develop your clinical experience supporting ENT referrals, vestibular and tinnitus - the brand runs a number of wax removal clinics
- A fully independent clinic that puts a real emphasis on the patient journey and provides a personalised approach to clinical care - make use of data and diagnostics to give your patients the very best level of support
- Play a key role in the growth of this independent hearing care clinic where there's a clear focus on communication and transparency (giving you the opportunity to provide the best care to each patient)
- An ideal opportunity for a newly qualified Audiologist or an Audiologist with NHS experience to gain exposure in the private sector - full mentorship and support provided
At talentshed, we won't tell you every job is a perfect match; instead, we'll discuss what matters to you from the beginning, and then have a genuine conversation to determine if the job is a good fit
Your next step:
If the points above sound appealing, click apply and we’ll get in touch to share more details on the role.
And if the role just isn’t quite right, we can help you find something that is.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: email@example.com