Exciting Opportunity for an Audiologist in South Yorkshire - Package up to £70,000!
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Audiologist to join our dynamic teams across South Yorkshire, working between various clinics such as Dronfield, Crosspool, Woodseats, and a few more.
- Conduct comprehensive hearing assessments for patients of all ages using a variety of diagnostic tools and techniques.
- Work with patients to develop individualized treatment plans, which may include hearing aids, cochlear implants, and other assistive devices.
- Provide ongoing support and care to patients, including follow-up appointments and hearing aid fittings.
- Communicate with other healthcare professionals, including physicians, speech therapists, and teachers, to ensure a coordinated approach to patient care.
- Participate in clinical audits, research, and continuing education to stay up-to-date with the latest developments in audiology.
- A fully qualified Audiologist with registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- A strong track record of providing excellent patient care and a passion for delivering the highest standard of service.
- Experience in both PTE and NHS settings is desirable.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- A competitive package of up to £70,000 per annum, depending on experience.
- The opportunity to work in state-of-the-art clinics across South Yorkshire.
- The chance to work with a diverse patient population and gain experience.
- A supportive and collaborative team environment with opportunities for professional development and career progression.
- Company car.
- Life insurance and private healthcare.
If you are a motivated and passionate Audiologist looking for a new and exciting challenge, we would love to hear from you! To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience and qualifications.
If you are interested then please contact our Consultant on 0203371 0854 OR Harry.S@Vivid-Optical.co.uk - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.