A RARE opportunity has just arisen for an Optical Assistant or Lab Technician to work within a BRAND-NEW, Eco friendly and independent practice situated in Glasgow, on either a full or part-time basis!
You will be based within a brand new, modern and state of the art practice. Due to recent expansion into Scotland, this has led them to expand the business North of Manchester into areas such as Glasgow and Livingston
Their products are custom made by the business. The ideal candidate will have an appreciation for good quality products and want to be based in business where they can offer a bespoke service to patients.
On offer is a negotiable basic salary dependent on experience, bonus scheme and superb career progression! So if this sounds like the right position for you then please don't hesitate to get in touch whilst its still available!
- Greeting customers with enthusiasm and dispensing frames that will be tailored to patients needs
- Usual working hours are 9:00am-18:00pm - Monday - Sunday
- Dispensing, fitting and adjusting frames
- Be an enthusiastic team player
- Become part of a friendly team of optical professionals
Package and Benefits
- A competitive basic salary to reward you with your efforts up to 28,000
- In addition a bonus scheme to adhere to which can be achieved via meeting personal targets
- Very supportive employer who will invest in your career progression
- Relaxed working environment
- Professional freedom
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Have previous Optical experience would be ideal but open to training individuals with customer service or retail experience
- Good commutator and enthusiastic team player
- Have the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs