300 words will never tell you everything about this Hearing Aid Dispenser opportunity in York. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Hearing Aid Dispenser opportunity in York:
- £70,000 - £100,000+ package incl. £35,000 base salary and uncapped commission
- Forget working weekends and finish at 5 pm at the latest (work-life balance is a priority for this employer)
- This role includes a combination of field, clinic and satellite sites (near you) - no two days are the same as you make a real difference to a range of patients
- Join one of the UK’s leading independent hearing healthcare companies – this is a business that’s big on values and culture and really puts people first (by people, we mean both you and your patients)
- Be part of one of the top independent hearing healthcare companies in the UK – this business prioritizes values, culture, and people (both patients and team members)
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: firstname.lastname@example.org