300 words will never tell you everything about this NHS Audiologist opportunity in Oxford. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this NHS Audiologist opportunity in Oxford:
- Salary of £40,000 plus an additional bonus scheme leading to a £60,00+0 package, and benefits including company car, private medical insurance, life assurance and more
- Unique domiciliary Audiology role where you'll be providing a clinically-focused NHS service – candidates won’t need to be HCPC registered
- Full work flexibility - both full-time and part-time options available
- An ideal opportunity for an Audiologist with NHS experience who’s passionate about delivering the best hearing care to patients within their community
- Make a meaningful impact on the field of Audiology by joining a hearing care clinic with a reputation for truly enhancing patients' lives
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: firstname.lastname@example.org