We are looking for a qualified and experienced Optometrist to join a brand new laser eye surgery in London. As an Optometrist in our clinic, you will work alongside a team of experienced surgeons and healthcare professionals to deliver high-quality eye care services to our patients.
- Conduct thorough eye examinations and assessments to identify any visual abnormalities or conditions.
- Use state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment to measure and diagnose visual problems, such as glaucoma, cataracts, and retinal disorders.
- Discuss treatment options with patients and provide advice on contact lenses, eyeglasses, and other corrective measures.
- Manage the pre- and post-operative care of patients undergoing laser eye surgery, including providing aftercare advice and monitoring progress.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records.
- A degree in Optometry or Ophthalmology.
- Full registration with the General Optical Council.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as an Optometrist.
- Experience in laser eye surgery is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- 36 days holiday
- Occupational Pension Scheme
- 45 hour contract (1hr paid lunch) 9:00 - 18:00
- Some Saturday Work Required
We offer a competitive salary of £65,000 per annum and 36 days of holiday per year. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new clinic and to work with a dynamic and dedicated team of healthcare professionals. If you are passionate about eye care and have the skills and experience we are looking for, please apply today!