A superb prospect has become available for an Optometrist to join a well-established independent Opticians based in Ipswich.
The role will cover a well-established and highly reputable practice based in Ipswich where you will work to continue their on-going success through exceptional patient care.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity for an Optometrist who is patient focussed, as the practice places an emphasis on providing a premium eye care service to their patients.
There is minimal focus given to KPI's where the working atmosphere is highly professional and patient focussed.
You will have the benefit of extended testing times of 35 minutes and work alongside an experience support team including qualified Dispensing Opticians.
The position would suit an Optometrist looking to progress out of the multiple environment and is open to both full and part-time candidates with working days fully negotiable.
If you're keen to join a practice where Optometry is genuinely practised differently, then this is an excellent option for you to consider.
- Well-established practice in Ipswich
- Flexible full or part-time role
- Days available from Monday-Saturday while there are options for alternate weekend working
- Established for over 30 years
- Prestigious Independent with highly-established patient following
- Pressure free testing environment
- Testing times of 35 minutes enabling high quality patient care
- Believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
- Still a family run Opticians
- Experienced team already in place including Dispensing Opticians,
- Optical Assistants and Optometrists
- Using a paperless patient management system
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary depending on experience 50000 - 65000
- Option for alternate weekend working
- Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
- Professional fees paid
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunity for further clinical development with sponsorship available through advanced courses
- Staff discount
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs