Clinical Performance Consultant
Permanent, full time home-based role
Competitive salary + bonus + private healthcare + dental cover + generous pension scheme
As Clinical Performance Consultant, you’ll champion optometry across our south, East and Wales divisions. You’ll deliver coaching and support to drive our clinical agenda and improve clinical performance. Please note: you’ll be required to travel across your region.
You’ll put a local strategy in place that optimises access to and the quality of clinical care for patients. Delivering events and support at store level, you’ll inspire your colleagues and give them the confidence to increase clinical performance. We’d also like you to work with partners and our retail support team to improve clinical productivity and deliver enhanced optical services across your territory. You’ll make sure every store has 1-2-1s and development strategies in place, creating a culture of continuous clinical observation, feedback and improvement. At the heart of it all, you’ll make sure clinical change lands well and supports patient centric care.
What you’ll need
- A degree in optometry, or equivalent, with extensive experience within a volume-based environment.
- Experience facilitating training and presentations to large audiences – face-to-face and virtual.
- Retail management and/or clinical training design and delivery experience.
- A proven background in driving performance, delivery and championing change.
- You’ll be covering stores across a territory, so the ability to travel is essential.
What it’s like to work here
It’s not only our store teams that thrive at a high pace, our support teams are cut from the same cloth. Joining our support team means becoming part of an ambitious, down-to-earth team that’s able to adapt to change quickly. It means hard work, but it’s rewarded in many ways. A bunch of driven people to work with, with great coffee, many laughs, nice parties and an ambitious mission to work towards.
Belonging at Specsavers
We’re committed to having an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome, valued and proud to belong.
Sound good? We’re looking forward to hearing from you.