A well-established independent Opticians based in Bexleyheath, South East London are looking to recruit a part time Optometrist to join the team.
This is a well established practice which has gone from strength to strength. It has a long standing reputation in the area for its high levels of patient care and professionalism.
Optometrist - Role
- Well established independent Opticians
- Highly trained Optometrist team
- Loyal patient base of all ages
- Focus on patient care
- Single/double tests each day
- Providing thorough sight tests to patients - 45 mins
- Access to advanced equipment -OCT, Optomap, Topographer
- Specialist clinics - myopia management, colorimitery, MECS
- Working alongside an experienced team including a Dispensing Optician
- Constant investment into training and advanced equipment
- High level of clinical freedom - You decide how to manage the patient, and what lens/contact lenses you want to dispense
- Working 3-4 days a week including a Saturday
- Salary between £50,000 to £60,000 DOE, Pro rata
- Professional fees paid
Optometrist - Requirements
- Full qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Open to all levels of experience
- Able to build rapport with patients
- Willing to learn and develop
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to Rebecca Wood using the apply now link.