A unique optical organisation based in Brighton are looking for a full time Optical Operations Manager to join the team.
The business provides Optometry services to a large number of prisons across the UK with 25 Optometrists working with the team.
They also provide an optical training and education service to prisoners with the aim to provide life skills, employment and reduce the rate of reoffending.
Optical Operations Manager - Role
- Working closely with the CEO
- Join an expanding company
- Life changing business
- Helping to set up and run a profitable optical practice
- Helping with training
- Managing business contracts
- Working 40 hours a week, primarily Monday to Friday
- Salary between £35,000 to £45,000 DOE
Optical Operations Manager - Requirements
- Proven track record in leadership roles within the optical industry
- Commercial Awareness
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Excellent organisational and attention to detail
- Clear and Concise Verbal Communication
- Understanding of prescriptions and optical terminology
- Experience of KPI's, budgets and target setting
- Working to help reduce reoffending by training prisoners
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.