Optometrist Opportunity In Worksop!
This well known company is looking for an Optometrist (open to all ranges of experience) who is looking to work within a great working environment with other experienced Optometrists and Qualified Dispensing Opticians where this company focuses highly on the patient care and is known to offer an amazing patient journey.
You will have 30 minute testing times with pre screens carried out for you and you will have the chance to progress further as an Optometrist as this company are keen to fund further courses for yourself (IP, medical retina) and also contribute to helping you progress within the company.
They also have great equipment in practice such as an OCT, digital phoropters, autorefractors and they are a flexible company who are willing to mould around an Optometrist’s needs as they can offer great weekend flexibility and great support so you can progress further in your career.
When joining this company you can expect the following:
- Competitive Salaries - £65,000 DOE
- Bonus scheme - £5,000
- Market leading pension scheme
- 30 minute testing times - pre screens carried out for you
- Long standing team - Qualified Optometrists / Dispensing Opticians
- Great equipment in store - OCT, digital phoropters, autorefractor
- Weekend flexibility
- Clinical progression available - IP, Medical Retina etc
- Great support structure in practice
- Contact lens work available
- Many development opportunities available
- Many other company benefits available
If you are interested then please contact me on 02071861686 OR firstname.lastname@example.org - I will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact me on email@example.com and we will keep you informed about the £500!
“No CV? No problem! Visit www.vivid-optical.co.uk/book-consultation/ or call 0207 952 6672 to speak with one of our senior consultants!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position