A phenomenal opportunity has become available for a Optometrist to join an expanding Domiciliary service in the Kent area as they continue to grow their new, patient centric model.
Working in a mixture of home and care home visits, this is a highly rewarding role with very minimal pressure on KPI's and sales.
The role has no weekends with the aim to finish at 5pm latest every day, while they are open to both full and part-time applications.
What is unique in this role that you are supported at all times by 2 Optical Assistants, who set up all the equipment, pre-test before you arrive and then dispense after you leave - allowing you to focus purely on the eye test.
In addition the package is highly lucrative, with a guaranteed income of up to 75000, alongside a signing on bonus of 10K and a fully expensed company car or car allowance work 5k amongst more.
Overall this is a fantastic opportunity given the work-life balance and package on offer, and we are happy to explain the role further upon enquiry.
- Full or part-time role with fully negotiable days and no weekends
- Mixture of home visits and care home work
- Supported at all times by 2 Optical Assistants
- Equipment set up, pre-test and dispensing all completed by OA's enabling you to focus on the eye test
- Aim to finish each shift by 5pm
- Well-organised where you will working in a single postcode per day rather than stretched across a large territory
- Smaller territories compared to competitors with less travel
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary negotiable up to 75000
- Company car or car allowance on top
- Business fuel paid
- Joining bonus of 10k paid in addition to your guaranteed income!
- Professional fees paid
- No weekends!
- 5 weeks holiday + bank
- Private Healthcare
- Further lifestyle benefits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC qualified as an Optometrist
- Right to work in the UK
- Full UK driving licence
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs