A high end independent practice is looking for a Dispensing Optician to join their friendly team in a multi-suite role Dursley and Berkeley, on a full-time basis!
You will be based within a well established practice renowned in the area for offering exceptional patient care. This has led them to developing an outstanding reputation with a large client following.
The practice is incredibly sleek and modern, and they pride themselves on always having cutting edge technology. Its located within a superb high street location in Dursley and Berkeley
They have a variety of beautiful high quality products. The ideal candidate will have an appreciation for luxury eye wear and want to be based in a high end working environment.
On offer is a negotiable basic salary dependent on experience, profit share and superb career progression! So if this sounds like the right position for you then please don't hesitate to get in touch whilst its still available!
- Based within a high end independent practice surrounded by bespoke products
- Usual working hours are 9:00am-17:00pm and an earlier finish on a Saturday
- Dispensing, fitting and adjusting frames
- Be an enthusiastic team player with a keen eye for fashion
- Always have enough time to ensure patients receive a personalised service
- Become part of a friendly team of optical professionals
Package and Benefits
- Very competitive negotiable salary dependent on experience, up to 29,000
- Pension contribution
- Cash back benefits
- Very supportive employer who will invest in your career progression
- Relaxed working environment
- Professional freedom
- No Sundays, Evenings or Bank Holidays
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Have previous Optical experience and a passion for Optics
- Registered with the GOC + ABDO boards
- Have the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs