Zest Optical have an exciting opportunity in one of London's most exclusive department stores for an Optical Assistant to join them in their state of the art optical department.
The optical superstore houses a huge range of the most sought after brands in the industry and the latest in optical testing equipment.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Closely supporting the leadership team to continue building upon the recent success of the store
- Lead from the front, offering exceptional levels of service and care
- Support the wider team, training them to offer quality customer service that reflects their brand values
- Oversee day-to-day operations and processes
- Push your own career forward in a fast growing business
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Must be able to demonstrate a successful background within the eyewear and optical industries
- Possess an entrepreneurial drive to develop the business and those around you
- Hold strong leadership and communication skills to generate the most from your team
- Have a flair for fashion and design
Optical Assistant - Package
- £30,000+ earning potential
- Up to £26,000 base salary
- Lucrative commission scheme
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.