Job Title – Patient Advisor
Location – Brighton
Hours – Full Time and part time hours available
Salary – Competitive, bonus & benefits
Optical Express is focused on delivering exceptional patient care, outstanding clinical outcomes and continued investment in our people and technology.
The Optical Express team work together, collectively and consistently striving for excellence. We support each other, respect each other and are committed to a culture of care, trust and integrity.
The culture extends to our local communities, through our range of charitable and environmental projects. We focus on doing what is right for our patients, our colleagues, our local communities and our planet.
A career at Optical Express is fulfilling, fun and rewarding. As an employee, you can benefit from the following:
- An industry leading salary plus excellent bonus potential
- State of the art, modern working environments
- 29 days annual leave
- Free Laser Eye Surgery and Intraocular Lens Surgery
- Free eye tests
- Discounted prescription eye wear and sunglasses
- Generous Optical Express friends and family discount scheme
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Perkbox subscription
It’s our Patient Advisors role to make our patients feel comfortable and relaxed whilst providing a 5-star service. Our Patient Advisors should enjoy meeting new people and be able to demonstrate strong communication skills with both patients and ophthalmic professionals alike.
Your day to day responsibilities may vary however a typical day will involve the following duties:
- Building a strong relationship with our patients
- Performing diagnostic eye scans (full training will be provided)
- Confidently relaying patient information to the optometrist to ensure a smooth patient journey
- Maintaining patient records with accurate and up to date information
- Arranging affordable finance options to suit each individual patient
- Schedule patients’ consultations and surgeries with our optometrists and surgeons
The successful candidate will:
- Be driven and passionate with a willingness to succeed
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate strong negotiation skills
- Be self-motivated to work with and without supervision
- Possess strong organisational skills
- Be commercially aware whilst providing world-class customer service
If you believe you have the right skills and attributes for this role, we would love to hear from you.