Part time flexible Audiologist / RHAD job, Ilkeston, mid week only, guaranteed package worth c.40,000 inclusive of car, bonus on target earnings 80,000+ FTE.
Exclusive new part time three to four day per week Audiologist/RHAD job near Ilkeston working with an exceptional specialist hear care service provider of choice and with additional benefit of flexible working to ensure superb work life balance!
Are you a passionate Audiologist / RHAD keen to enjoy a fully private client base, access to generous remuneration with realistic OTE 50,000-80,000+ FTE, flexible working options, extended test times, fantastic product range and all supported by a passionate and client focussed management? Then look no further!
Support provided by a tenured support hear care team is second to none and you will have full control of your diary working with the latest technology on the hear care market
Working Monday-Friday three to four days per week with very realistic bonus schemes that will take your combined earnings to circa 50,000-80,000+ FTE via established and ever growing high spend fully private patient base
- Monday-Friday only three to four days per week role working 9am-5:30pm ensuring superb work life balance!
- Work with leading hear care technology to ensure your patients have the best possible outcome
- Ensure tailored hear care solutions in client's homes whilst providing exceptional after-care to maintain their reputation as a hear care provider of choice. NB, You have the freedom to mange your own diary and prioritise appointments accordingly with additional flexibility to also work from home also available
- Opportunity for further training and opportunities for progression within the company for ambitious candidates
- Company offers genuine professional and clinical freedom alongside where you will be high levels of support in your role
Package and Benefits
- Generous guaranteed income 40,000 inclusive of luxurious car FTE
- Realistic commission schemes which will take your first year earnings to circa 50,000 - 80,000+ FTE (NB, Uncapped commission)
- Superb work life balance guaranteed
- Reputable company with an established client base
- Generous holidays + extensive benefits package
- Outstanding career growth and development opportunities
- On spot rewards/vouchers for performance
- Excellent support provided leaving you free to fully focus on the patient service aspect of the role
- Realistic and achievable targets in a low pressured and ethical environment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- To apply for this position, you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Hold a full UK driving licence
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs