Exceptional new clinic based Audiologist/RHAD role in mid/south Wales near Pontypridd, now available offering generous basic salary up to 35,000 for an experienced clinician with notable potential golden handshake worth 5,000!
Clinic based role requiring some limited to travel to small selection of highly established and well equipped fully private hearing are facilities
Opportunity to work with a number of leading hearing care brands such as Phonak and develop your clinical skills with full training offered in wax services
The role is ideally suited to both experienced and newly qualified candidates with great support offered from tenured team of health care professionals
General working hours are 9am-530pm with 1 hour lunch break and weekend work is required regularly on Saturdays but not necessarily every Saturday / flexible
NB, Opportunity to work full or part time 3-5 days to suit your personal preference
- Clinical / commercial recommended state of art aid technology to an extensive fully private client base
- Wax services as required to suit client/business needs
- Opportunity to offer some domiciliary/home visits but this is fully optional if prefer not
- Work well as part of a team and independently as required
Package and Benefits
- Fantastic basic salary up to 35,000 + 5,000 golden handshake for the successful applicant
- HCPC fees paid
- Statutory benefits apply
- Wax training
- Superb prospects for career development to senior level
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- HCPC registered or eligible to register as required
- Full drivers licence essential
- All levels of experience considered
- Must have right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs