Did you know there’s a brand-new Eye Hospital that’s opening in the Kendal area?
Well, they’re in need of an Optometrist that’s looking to expand their clinical skillset and have a consultative role offering pre and post operative assessments for Cataracts and Laser YAG capsulotomy.
Work primarily weekdays only, the very best equipment and Ophthalmologists, continuous development (IP funding offered too) and salaries of up to £65,000 DOE alongside a bonus of up to £3,000.
I think most importantly, no retail aspect at all!
Would you be opposed to hearing more about this at all?
What to expect:
- Competitive salary – Up to £65,000 (dependent on experience)
- Up to 5% annual personal performance related bonus (£3,000)
- Funding and support given for the IP course
- Annual pay reviews and increases
- 37.5 hours working week over 5 days
- Great weekend flexibility - (Work 1 in 4 Saturdays)
- 25 days holiday (33 days including bank holidays)
- Brand new hospital
- Company pension scheme
- Continuous training and development
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
We know hospital positions are well sought after and if you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at Andrew.email@example.com or text him on 07826542228 and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position