Are you an experienced Lab Technician and can commute to central Birmingham?
Do you want the flexibility to work full time hours in 2 different options to suit you and your lifestyle?
– Option 1 – 5 x 8 hr shifts on a 2 weekly rotation
– Option 2 – (week 1) 4 x 12hr shifts and (week 2) 2 x 12hr shifts
If so, my client is on the hunt for experienced lab technicians to join their team. This client are an international leader in the field of Optics, with over 30,000 employees across 50 countries around the globe.
They are looking for both Lab Technicians and Senior Technicians!
All glazing knowledge to include:
Senior Lab Tech
All glazing knowledge:
Tracing (understanding special materials for sorting)
Fitting (Ability to Glaze Rimless, Special materials ie Horn, Lindberg, Wood, Glass lenses)
Edging (Manual edging, special edge types, bevel positions)
Rectification & ability to share knowledge, educate & cross train
QC and difficult decision making
Senior Tech would need minimum of 2 of the 3 of the below to qualify:
Specials (including glass)
Salaries will range from £22,000 – £27,000 depending on skills and experience. Shift patterns would be dependent on if you wish to do 8hr or 12hr shifts – With both options you would only work 1 Saturday every 2 weeks.
YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 1 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN A SIMILAR ROLE
The successful Candidate will:
– Have at least one years experience in a similar role
– Be able to work well under pressure
– Be able to work on your own and the ability to prioritise workloads
To apply for this opportunity:
– Call Shannon @ Inspired Selections on 0121 778 6999
– Upload your C.V to www.inspiredselections.co.uk
– SMS your Name and Availability to 07537417722