Fantastic new full of part time Optometrist role near Shaftesbury, Dorset offering base salary up to 65,000.
An opportunity has just opened up at a well established independent practice near Shaftesbury offering generous remuneration up to 65,000 base and fantastic opportunities to develop clinical skills.
With a wide range of specialist areas, as an Optometrist you have a say in which areas you would like to get involved in ranging from Myopia management to Visual Stress. Your experience and activities in this practice can be tailored to you
Based on the local high street, this practice is fairly modern and equipped with trial frames, retinal cameras, Pulsair tonometer and operating via a paperless Optix practice management system.
Alongside it's high street location, there is also free parking 10 minutes away from the practice making it perfect for commuters.
This is a practice operating a single clinic with 30 minute test times and support from a qualified Dispensing Opticians and two Optical Assistants therefore the Optometrist can focus on providing high quality testing and patient care.
- Testing eyes and some contact lens services to a high degree of patient care
- Extended test times of 30 minutes including own pre-screening
- General working hours include 9am -5:30pm Monday to Saturday
- Due to the single clinic, some experience may be required to be confident sole testing but open to applications from all experience levels
- At least 2 Saturdays a month required
Package and Benefits
- Generous remuneration between 45,000-65,000 DOE
- 4 weeks holiday plus bank increasing by one day per year of service
- Statutory Pension
- Yearly CPD Event
- Professional Indemnity Cover
- GOC Fees Covered
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC Registered
- Right to work in UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs