We are currently working alongside one of the industry's coolest brands to recruit an Optical Store Manager into their city centre location in Bristol.
In the store you will find a well-laid out, gallery like environment where the shelves are lined with a wide range of classic through to fashion-forward frames.
Optical Store Manager - Role
- Head-up a successful, well established store in the heart of Bristol
- Utilise the autonomy they offer to implement your own ideas and initiatives to drive business
- Develop the team through recruitment and training to offer quality customer service that reflects their brand values
- Work closely with senior management team to enhance brand awareness through marketing & PR events
- Oversee all day-to-day operations and processes
- 10am - 6:30pm
Optical Store Manager - Requirements
- Must be able to demonstrate a successful background in management positions within the eyewear and optical industries
- Possess an entrepreneurial drive to develop the business and those around you
- Hold strong leadership and communication skills to generate the most from your team
- Have a flair for fashion and design
Optical Store Manager - Salary
- Base salary up to £33,000
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Free glasses and discounts for family and friends
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.