300 words will never tell you everything about this Optometrist opportunity in Bournemouth. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Optometrist role in Bournemouth:
- Salary of up to £65,000 plus a company bonus and various benefits incl. free parking, outstanding pension package, GOC fee/tie-in support, rewards and discounts
- Zero sales pressure or KPI-driven Optometry - purely focus on providing the best patient experience
- Advance your career by receiving full, personalised support with further clinical accreditations
- Highly supportive work environment where you'll have continuous access to 1-1 support whenever needed
- Full-time position (negotiable), with the brand offering flexible working hours and days on a case-by-case basis
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: email@example.com