As the UK's leading provider of domiciliary optical care, were on the lookout for passionate optometrists in or around Hampshire who can help us deliver life-changing eye care services to care home residents across the UK.
Driven by our belief that clinically excellent eye care should be accessible and affordable for all, we use the latest mobile technology and processes to change peoples lives for the better.
As a flexible employer, you can choose the number of days you work to fit around family and other commitments - plus we never work weekends.
Whats on offer?
- Market-leading salary, starting at £60,000up to £70,000per annum DOE
- Strong bonus structure
- Business miles paid for
- Up to £10,000 welcome bonus (Terms & Conditions apply)
- Support with College of Optometrists Higher Qualifications in their Professional Certificates programme
- Payment of your GOC fees
- Free bespoke CPD access
- Generous pension scheme matched up to 5%
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Flexible contracts for full-time or part-time work
- The latest portable optometry kit even a digital fundus camera
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Employee discounts
- Weekends off
- A chance to change people's lives
Visiting 12- 16 care home residents every day, you'll have longer appointments than you would get on the high street, allowing you time to form better relationships with your patients and deliver gold-standard customer care.
You'll work as a team with an Optical Assistant who will prepare the patients for you and complete the dispenses, allowing you to focus on the clinical side of the eye test and providing the best care for your patient.
We provide equipment that rivals any high street practice, including a digital fundus camera, mobile slit lamp, I-care tonometer, and our industry-leading digital records system, which means no paperwork.
You'll be supported with your CPD, and we will invest in you and give you the time to complete exams if required.
If you are looking for a new challenge and would value the opportunity to join the forefront of domiciliary eye care, then we wou've for you to be part of our journey.