300 words will never tell you everything about this Optical Assistant opportunity in Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Optical Assistant opportunity in Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire:
- Salary of up to c. £24,500 plus a range of additional company benefits
- Access tailored career progression - here's an opportunity for a practice to fund your clinical development from day one (you'll be working alongside a Dispensing Optician, giving you the time and space to develop your optical knowledge)
- A high-end independent optical practice with a close-knit team that truly focuses on the customer journey and doesn't believe in sales pressure
- Take on a multifaceted Optical Assistant role and focus on your career journey, whether that's clinical or commercial development
- An ideal opportunity to build real relationships with customers, providing a wide variety of designer frames
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: firstname.lastname@example.org