* Brand New Private Hospital Vacancy*
This vacancy is within a private hospital that offers a range of additional services and procedures including
- Age-related Macular Degeneration
- YAG Laser Capsulotomy
Have the career satisfaction of working solely as a healthcare professional without the need of doing anything commercial, and being part of the entire patient journey, right from diagnosis through to post-op care and everything in between!
They are looking for an experienced Optometrist to join their busy team based in Poole with a passion for delivering excellent Ophthalmic care in a range of settings such as Pre-Assessment & Post-Operative clinics.
What to expect:
- Competitive salary – Up to £65,000 (dependent on experience)
- Up to 5% annual personal performance related bonus
- Funding and support given for the IP course
- Annual company performance related bonus
- Annual pay reviews and increases
- 37.5 hours working week over 5 days
- Great weekend flexibility - (Work 1 in 4 Saturdays)
- 25 days holiday (33 days including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Continuous training and development
If you are interested the please contact our Consultant, Róisín Murphy on 0207 186 1690 OR email@example.com - she will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
We know hospital positions are well sought after and if you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position