Dispensing Optician Practice Manager
£36,000 + lucrative bonus
+ Exclusive benefits package
30-45-minute test times
Job ID: 180123-3093
Are you an experienced Dispensing Optician searching for a new and exciting management position? This may be the role for you! We are actively searching for a Practice Manager or Dispensing Optician to join this fantastic team.
The practice is an extremely successful, high-end independent chain that is family-owned, and family run and believe their people are the key to success and longevity.
They thrive off customer satisfaction, offering longer testing times to provide a higher quality clinical assessment. This guarantees you have the time required to offer a truly fantastic customer journey by taking detailed accounts of each patient's visual, lifestyle and vocational needs.
This is an ideal position of an experienced Dispensing Optician with a strong commercial mindset. You will need to possess strong communication skills with a proven track record in people management, ensuring you are able to lead, motivate and guide the team.
- Up to £36,000 basic salary + Lucrative bonus & exclusive benefits
- 30-45 minute testing times
- Working with unique brands - Maui Jim, Oakley, ProDesign Denmark, Lindberg, Silhouette, Tom Ford and many more
- Continuous advances in technology and equipment including OCT, Optomap alongside a very efficient computerised management system
- Running specialist clinical services including; Myopia Management, Emergency Eye Care, Dry Eye Assessment, Coloured Overlay Assessment, Specialist contact lenses, Hearing and ear care services
- Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
- No late nights as the practice closes at 5:30pm
- Benefits including: Professional fees / Pension / Quarterly bonus structure / Private Healthcare / Gym contribution / Staff discounts
- 2 very spacious test rooms within a truly patient focused clinical environment with no commercial pressure
- Regular internal and external training arranged offering a bespoke training academy, CET provision and a dedicated Professional Services team
- Relaxed, high-end setting within a spacious and beautifully presented working environment
Details and requirements
- Hours: Monday - Friday (09:00am - 17:30pm) Saturday (9:00am - 17:00pm) closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
- Full or part time position considered
- Qualified Dispensing Optician
- Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and benefits
- Up to £36,000 + Lucrative bonus & exclusive benefits
- Benefits included: professional fees / pension / quarterly bonus structure / Private Healthcare / Gym contribution / staff discounts
- 25 days holiday + 8 BH (33 in total)
If you would like to enquire about this role and/or to have a confidential chat, please do not hesitate to email, call, text or send your CV to the contact details below.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call or Text: 07881287964