300 words will never tell you everything about this Optometrist opportunity in Shaftesbury. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Optometrist role in Shaftesbury:
- Up to £65,000 basic and bonus £2,000 (up to £67,000 package) and benefits incl. GOC and AOP fees covered and company pension, 33 days holiday, no Sundays or bank holidays
- Go beyond the test room and access further clinical accreditations and commercial development - this practice aims to develop people internally, with the potential to partner with the practice in the future
- 30-40 min test times are standard - zero sales pressure or KPI-driven optometry, it's always about the quality of the patient journey
- High-end independent that has continued to build upon its outstanding reputation - an opportunity for an Optometrist to provide clinical services (ACES/MECS and Glaucoma)
- Join a growing brand that uses cutting-edge technology - a newly refurbished practice that includes the best clinical equipment (OCT and Optomap)
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: email@example.com