300 words will never tell you everything about this Audiologist/Hearing Aid Dispenser opportunity in Watford. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Audiologist/Hearing Aid Dispenser opportunity in Watford:
- £60,000 - £70,000 package, with top earners receiving up to £100,000 – incl. £40,000 base salary and a bonus scheme
- No weekend work – this is a Monday to Friday role, 9:00 – 5:30
- Earn commission while on annual leave (chance to receive an extra 5 weeks of commission a year) – additional benefits incl. company car and private healthcare
- Clinic-based role where you'll play a key role in the growth of this independent hearing care brand with zero ties to manufacturers (giving you the opportunity to provide the best care to each patient)
- Conduct an average of 4 hearing assessments per day and develop your clinical and commercial expertise within a fast-growing hearing care business – 90 min tests are standard
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: email@example.com