300 words will never tell you everything about this Clinical Audiologist opportunity in Hertfordshire. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Clinical Audiologist opportunity in Hertfordshire:
- £40,000 - £45,000 basic salary plus a £5,000 - £10,000 yearly bonus (package of £45,000 - £55,000)
- Extensive 3-month clinical training programme/probation period where you'll focus solely on the clinical assessment of patients and providing evidence-based interventions
- An ideal role for an Audiologist who is clinically motivated with NHS/clinical audiology experience with an understanding of Auditory Processing Disorder (APD) and the ability to work with both children and adults
- Clinic-based role working across 3 clinics in Hertfordshire - free accommodation/relocation assistance can be provided
- Make a meaningful impact on the field of Audiology by joining a hearing care clinic with a reputation for truly enhancing patients' lives
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: email@example.com