300 words will never tell you everything about this Optometrist opportunity in Nantwich. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Optometrist role in Nantwich:
- Up to £60,000 salary (pro-rata)
- Receive a range of additional benefits incl. employee wellbeing initiatives, health plan and funded training and development
- High-end independent practice providing you with the professional freedom to deliver the perfect patient experience (45 min testing is standard)
- This brand is all about people – that means you and your patients, the last thing they want is Optometrists that are stressed due to demanding targets
- Part-time role - 4 days, with room for flexibility
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: firstname.lastname@example.org