A superb prospect has become exclusively available for an Optometrist to join a well-established independent Opticians based near Stoke -on-Trent.
This is a fantastic chance to become part of a prestigious Independent practice, who are looking for an enthusiastic, clinically driven Optometrist to join their talented and friendly team.
45 minute test times make for a relaxed, pressure free environment, allowing for a much less sales driven approach. Extended test times give you the time you need to spend with your patients, providing them with a truly personalised, high quality service, not only maintaning, but ultimately growing their already highly-established patient following.
This is an opportunity to work for an employer that understands the importance of work/life balance, a factor few and far between in present day optics! Not only is Saturday work completely flexible, but Sunday work will never be required, as the practice is closed!
If becoming part of a highly established, warm practice, working for an employer who appreciates you and will provide great prospects for both your professional and clinical development down the line, sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, then please get in contact as soon as you can to avoid missing out on this truly wonderful opportunity.
Application for this role are welcomed from all ranges of experience. Whether you are close to/newly qualified or have years of experience, we want to hear from you!
- Flexible full or part-time role
- No Sunday work required
- Flexible Saturday work with an earlier finish
- The practice is well-established and has become one of the leading eye care and eyewear specialists in the area
- Extended Flexible times of 45minutes enabling high quality patient care
- They truly believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
- Experienced team already in place including Dispensing Opticians, Optical Assistants and Optometrists
- Using a paperless patient management system and excellent equipment levels including OCT and Phoropters
Package and Benefits
- Very competitive salary depending on experience along-side a fantastic package between 40,000 - 60,000
- Professional fees paid
- Private Healthcare and Wellness support
- 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays and an extra day holiday for your birthday
- Benevolence Days and Mental Energy Days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Staff discount
- Opportunity for further clinical development with sponsorship available through advanced courses
- Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs