We've got a new vacancy arise with this lovely independent vacancy in the North Reading area. It's with a relatively new practice that was rebranded about 2 years ago - very modern and bright practice!
The practice has great business model that has a strong clinical focus and a very supportive ethos towards their Optometrists and are happy to fund any additional courses you would want to do.
They have great Ophthalmic Instruments in practice with OCT and Optomap and working alongside an a great team with other Optometrists and Dispensing Opticians, this is a rare opportunity that encompasses much of what an Optometrist would want from a work place!
Here’s what to expect:
- Salaries of up to £60,000
- Work in a lovely modern independent practice
- Has 3 testing rooms so you will be working with other Optometrists
- Work alongside an Optometrist Director
- OCT & Optomap
- 30 - 40 Minute Testing Times
- A Varied Demographic
- In a lovely, affluent area
- Progressive Opportunities - can discuss this further over the phone
- Rewarding and competitive bonus scheme
- Have great staff retention in store, some of their DO's have been there for over 10 years!
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
During these uncertain times you may know someone who is in need of an form of employment; whether it be something part time in cohesion with locum work, or something full time or just some form of stability or financial security in the future.
Please do get in touch with myself and I'd be more than happy to offer £500 for any successful referrals or someone just needs some friendly advice for the future.
I'm available via email, firstname.lastname@example.org or just text me on 07826542228.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position