Audiology Clinical Advisor
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Job Role
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Job Title: Audiology Professional Services Support Officer
Reporting to: Audiology Manager
Salary: 19,500 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
Optimism Health Group is a healthcare investment business, focussing specifically on the rapidly growing market for the provision of healthcare products and clinical services to older people. Through a series of acquisitions, we have created the UK's leading provider of optical and hearing care at home, OutsideClinic Group.
Last year we delivered over £220,000 domiciliary clinics for older people in their own homes, as well as in care homes and sheltered housing. This life-changing service operates right across the UK, supporting the NHS to provide vital eye and hearing care to people who may struggle to get to the high street unaided.
We have identified both the need and opportunity to scale the service over the next few years. To do this we are building on our strengths, expanding our capabilities, and continually seeking to improve what we do and how we do it to better serve our customers.
Based at our Head Office in Swindon your contribution will be to provide essential administrative support to the different sections of our Professional Services team. Full and extensive training will be given to the successful candidate on an ongoing basis.
- To act as the first escalation point for field-based teams of Audiologists, Hearing Care Assistants, and Hearing Technicians in the field, our Head Office team, and ultimately our patients.
- Referring on occasion to the Clinical Lead in the event of further escalation being necessary.
- To complete a full range of calls in relation to post-delivery queries and enquiries placed on the Professional Services list.
- Completing 24-48 hr callbacks to private customers following the fitting of hearing aids.
- Follow up on any quotations to private customers.
- To complete in-house repairs to hearing aids sent in by existing patients in line with internal KPIs.
- Postal service for all NHS hearing aids processed in a timely manner.
- To ensure replacement aids are ordered and despatched in a timely manner.
- To liaise with the HADs regarding any refund requests with the aim to resolve any issues at the point of contact.
- Take a proactive approach in improving Patient Journey by responding to customer feedback and through process improvement.
- Ensure tasks are completed with maximum performance and dedication.
- Ensure all work undertaken meets quality & compliance standards.
- Commit to the belief of always do what is right for the patient.
- Ensure company Policies and Procedures are always adhered to.
- Use the IT /Phone system (Avaya) in line with laid down company procedures.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Proven track record of auditing work undertaken in the field.
- Customer Service background ideally within Audiology.
- Highly motivated with a drive to succeed and a passion for maintaining a high level of Customer Service.
- An understanding that business objectives and priorities will change and be pro-active in providing Audiology Manager with updates in terms of workload within Audiology Professional Services and make suggestions/ recommendations as to how resources can be allocated to meet/exceed KPI and contractual obligations.
- A requirement to work independently whilst understanding when decisions may need to be referred or further guidance may be needed from Audiology Manager or Clinical Lead.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance x 4
- Access to health & wellbeing initiatives
- Contributory pension scheme matched up to 5% on successful completion of the probationary period
- 20 days holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Discounted eyewear and hearing products after qualifying period
- 01793 648607
10-14 High Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert