Job Title: Audiology Scheduling Assistant
Reporting to: Audiology Manager
Salary: 19,500 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
Optimism Health Group is a healthcare investment business, focussing specifically on the rapidly growing market for the provision of healthcare products and clinical services to older people. Through a series of acquisitions, we have created the UK's leading provider of optical and hearing care at home, OutsideClinic Group.
Last year we delivered over £220,000 domiciliary clinics for older people in their own homes, as well as in care homes and sheltered housing. This life-changing service operates right across the UK, supporting the NHS to provide vital eye and hearing care to people who may struggle to get to the high street unaided.
We have identified both the need and opportunity to scale the service over the next few years. To do this we are building on our strengths, expanding our capabilities, and continually seeking to improve what we do and how we do it to better serve our customers.
As an Audiology Scheduling Assistant working within a team in our Swindon head office, you'll be responsible for liaising with OutsideClinic's customers, building efficient schedules for our professional team that work across the UK.
- To be the first point of contact for the professional field-based team.
- To be competent in the management and recording of information, ensuring patient confidentiality and data protection guidelines are followe'd.
- Use knowledge, skills, and experience to prioritise workload and keep up to date with personal workload/deadlines ensuring the team hit targets.
- To keep external healthcare partners up to date with the information required relating to patients.
- To plan schedules for Audiologists/HAD's, Hearing Care Assistants and Hearing Technicians.
- To adhere and undertake all IG governance training required.
- To build an excellent working knowledge of all the Scheduling department's systems, e.g. Call Log, Deliveries, Scheduling, Car Tracking.
- Operate in line with all company Policies and Procedures.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Motivated and focused on achieving own objectives.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to keep 'level headed' in all situations.
- Excellent Organisational skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Confidence in working in a role where your actions directly influence others.
- Positive 'can do' attitude, with a desire to exceed.
- Good IT/Literacy and attention to detail.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance x 4
- Access to health & wellbeing initiatives
- Contributory pension scheme matched up to 5% on successful completion of the probationary period
- 20 days holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Discounted eyewear and hearing products after qualifying period