Optometrist (independent practice)
- Salary of £60,000 plus a range of additional benefits
- Closing date
- 28 Apr 2023
- Job Role
- Independent Practice
- Contract Type
- Part Time
300 words will never tell you everything about this Optometrist opportunity in Bristol. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Optometrist role in Bristol:
- £60,000 basic salary
- Part-time role - 4 days, with room for flexibility
- Benefits including employee wellbeing initiatives, health plan and funded training and development
- Independent practice where 45 min testing is standard – it’s all about taking the time to deliver the perfect patient experience in this practice
- This brand is all about people – that means you and your patients, the last thing they want is Optometrists that are stressed due to demanding targets
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert