300 words will never tell you everything about this Optometrist opportunity in Swindon/Chippenham in Wiltshire. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Optometrist role in Swindon/Chippenham:
- £55,000 - £65,000+ salary package including an additional bonus and benefits incl. paid extra training
- No Sundays or bank holidays, and the practice will consider no weekend work or substantial flexibility around Saturday work (e.g. 8 Saturdays a year, or ¼ Saturdays)
- 30-35 minutes test times (screen/pre-test support, and by appointment only) – the practice has a dedicated DO/CLO, giving you the space to focus on testing
- Great opportunity to work in an esteemed, high-end independent practice, that provides the best designer frames and bespoke service to a range of patients – its quality over quantity here
- Work flexibility and work-life balance – both full-time and part-time options are available, and the practice takes personal circumstances into consideration
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: firstname.lastname@example.org