- Zest Optical
- England, Suffolk, Beccles
- £50000 - £65000 per annum
- Closing date
- 21 Apr 2023
- Job Role
- Independent Practice
- Contract Type
- Full Time
An award winning group of independent Opticians based in the Suffolk and Essex area are looking to recruit a full or part time Optometrist to work at their Beccles branch.
The company is well known for its excellent levels of service and its range of eye care services on offer. It utilises modern testing equipment and focuses on offering a professional and friendly service.
- Providing thorough 30-40 minute sight tests to patients of all ages
- Access to advanced retinal photography - OCT
- Providing Contact Lens clinics
- Dry Eye Clinics (Training can be provided)
- Constant investment into the business and the team
- Working closely with the Dispensing Optician and support team to ensure a smooth handover
- Working with the Practice Manager to drive the business forward, suggesting and implementing new ideas
- 9:00 - 5pm working hours including most Saturdays
- Full or part time
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Personable and courteous
- Clinically focused with a desire to develop
- The client is looking for someone who believes in giving great customer service and providing the highest levels of clinical care and who wants to be a part of an award winning company
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optometrist to take the next step in their career by joining this reputable company. Clinical excellence is at the forefront of everything the team works towards so my client would be looking for an Optometrist with the same focus. Within the role you will have access to completely up-to-date testing equipment, enabling you to work both efficiently and effectively. You will also be able to utilise an array of further training opportunities within the role allowing you to continually develop your career.
- Basic between £50,000 to £65,000
- Bonus scheme
- Fees paid for
- Pension contribution
- Additional company benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
We are Zest Optical, a specialist optical recruitment agency working exclusively within the optical marketplace. Having been established since 2006 we have created an excellent reputation in industry for offering a personal and honest recruitment service.
We believe that in order to provide the best service to both clients and candidates, we need to understand and match aspirations, skills and personalities. In this way we can create a mutually profitable relationship, supporting candidates and clients in achieving their goals.
All our consultants have a passion for the industry and a genuine interest in finding the best fit for both candidates and clients alike.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert