- Vision Express
- Closing date
- 5 Apr 2023
- Job Role
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Although the hours of this role are advertised, if this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear about your ideal working week. Whether this is hours to fit around the school run or you prefer a compressed week - we are open to discussing flexible options with you further.About us We are Vision Express - with over 600 stores across the UK and Ireland, we have something for everyone. Whether you want to work in a busy city centre flagship, a smaller village store or in one of our coastal locations, we're sure we will have the perfect solution for you!
Did you know, we are also part of the EssilorLuxottica family? EssilorLuxottica are the global leaders in the design, manufacture and distribution of lenses, frames and sunglasses! We are home to the most loved and widely-recognized vision care and eyewear brands in the world. Their priority eyewear brand include Ray-Ban, Oakley, Costa, Vogue Eyewear, Persol and Oliver Peoples, complemented by over 20 prestigious licensed brands.To be successful in the role, here are a few things we will look for:
- Experience in testing patients eyes and eyesight whilst providing specialist recommendations on appropriate eyecare or eyewear solutions
- Great communication and rapport building to translate professional terminology into language understandable to patients
- Team work with colleagues across the whole store team
- The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations in a fast-paced retail environment
- Confidence, passion, drive and enthusiasm
- An additional £4,000 car allowance
- Sales and performance-based bonus
- Targeted incentives
- Private medical cover for you and your family
- Free eyewear annually with eligibility from day one of joining us!
- Opportunities to get involved in the EssilorLuxottica One Sight Foundation
- Discounts for friends and family
- Employee Assistant Program offering confidential support and advice on everything from financial support to emotional support and everything in-between
- Ongoing CPD and personal development opportunities
- Additional overtime opportunities paid at 85% of the locum rate
- Access to world leading technology and great working environments
- Coverage of professional fees such as GOC and ABDO
- 33 days annual leave - increasing with your length of service, plus the opportunity to buy or sell holiday
- Flexible health related benefits, such as health cash plan, additional life cover, critical illness cover and dental cover
- Opportunities to join a company wide ECP community with peer to peer knowledge sharing and collaborating through our internal Yapster groups/span>
- Flexible lifestyle benefits such as Gymflex, Gourmet Society Cards, Taste Cards, Discounted Travel Insurance, Experience
- Days and even discounted bicycles through our cycle to work scheme
- And so much more!
Here at Vision Express, we’re creating something special for everyone, everywhere. We create joy in vision for our colleagues and customers. With over 600 Vision Express stores, we’re also part of the leading international optical retail group GrandVision, who is part of the EssilorLuxottica group.
You might ask, what is joy in vision? Joy in vision is about making a real difference. We’re always human and we build our relationships on trust, to create relationships that last. We’re genuinely interested in our customers and let every colleague’s voice be heard.
Our people are unique and when combined, we’re stronger than ever. We’re striving, creating, and winning – together.
You can contact our Talent Acquisition team directly firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 0115 718 1200 and one of our team will be able to help
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert