This company is most likely to be the most sought after employers for what they represent which is the renowned optical company that offer the most technologically advanced ophthalmic instruments and expert eye health care as part of their commitment to their ethos.
They are renowned as a high end company to work for as they typically dispense expensive products, so they normally have a more affluent and private patient base.
Having recently undergone a few changes as a company they have made such propsosals offering Optometrist Manager positions as well as rolling OCT and there's even discussions of putting AI tech into their OCT equipment to offer a second opinion based on an algorithm.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Renowned to offer the most Competitive Salaries (Up to 70,000)
- Retinal Photography and Advanced Equipment
- Computerised Systems and Modern Practices
- Training and Development Courses
- Opportunities to go into Management and Pre-Reg Supervision (Additional £3,000)
- Bonus on average: £3,000 - £4,000
- Childcare Vouchers, Gym Memberships, Life and Medical Insurance
- 33 days holiday and ability to buy 3 additional days holiday
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at email@example.com and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position