Audiologist/RHAD job in Belfast, Full or Part Time, Clinic Based, Independent, Basic Salary 40,000+, + Car, OTE 80,000+.
Exclusive mid-week only full or part time Audiologist/RHAD prospect now available in Belfast offering superb high quality working environment including state of art facilities, extended test times (1.5 hours) and support from future focussed team to offer unrivalled customer care with market leading thorough battery of testing provided as standard.
This is one of the best packages in the industry that consistently rewards you for your competence and hard work with a guaranteed 40k+ basic salary, a very profitable commission structure with realistic OTE of 50-80K+ and a highly established database of valued and loyal clients at your disposal plus 25 days holiday + bank, private healthcare and luxurious car provided for your enjoyment!
- A well thought out itinerary planned well in advance to help clearly structure your day working flexibly multi-site/clinic based (max commute expected 45 - 60 minutes operating the Belfast and hear surrounding areas)
- 9am to 530pm working hours with no late night or weekends required ensuring excellent work life balance
- Testing times of 1.5 hours or flexible to best suit patient needs
- All clinics are well equipped with the latest testing facilities
- Opportunity to offer speech noise, wax and tympanometry with ongoing support for your long-term professional development guaranteed
Package and Benefits
- Fantastic earning potentials with 80k+ OTE
- 40,000+ base salary guaranteed + generous welcome bonus
- High quality patient focussed service provider with strong ethical service focus
- Additional perks such as a company car and private healthcare provided
- A total of 33 days of leave including bank
- Mid-week working only available
- Fantastic high quality induction process and ongoing mentoring
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- You must be registered with the HCPC as an Audiologist/RHAD due to fully private client base or eligible / soon eligible to register
- Right to work in the UK required
- Open to all levels of experience including newly qualified Audiologists/RHADs
- A full driver's licence is required
- Must have a real passion for Audiology and customer service!
- Have confidence to be proactive to develop new relationships with colleagues and clients alike
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs