Independent Audiologist J190731
- Prospect Health
- 50000.00 - 70000.00 per Annum
- Closing date
- 17 Apr 2023
- Job Role
- Multiple Practice
- Contract Type
- Part Time
Independent Audiologist / RHAD job, four or five days week, basic salary negotiable DOE up c.50,000+, 5,000 car allowance, bonus scheme with OTE 60,000-70,000+
Exclusive new three, four or five day per week Audiologist / RHAD vacancy working with independent specialist hearing care provider near Watford with base salary negotiable DOE up c.50,000+, 5,000 car allowance, bonus scheme with OTE 60,000-70,000+!
This is a high quality service driven health care provider who are keen to develop and support a loyal team of like minded patient focussed clinicians.
An excellent opportunity for a confident Audiologist/RHAD to work independently across 3/4 clinics near Watford providing fully private services to busy and growing hear care business.
General working hours are felxiebl and can be tailored to the individual if prefer to start earlier at 830am - 5pm, 9am-530pm or 10am-630pm etc with now weekends required
Thorough one two one mentoring form a highly respected clinic business owner is available form day one alongside a diligent support network
- Provide well informed product recommendations from a choice of leading manufacturers such as Widex and GN Resound to name but a few as well wax removal via microsuction
- Must be happy and experienced to offer wax removal in busy clinics or be willing to be trained in this field and undertake a high volume of micro-suction services
- Must have access to a car to work between the clinics under your responsibility all within c.30 minutes of Watford
Package and Benefits
- Generous base salary negotiable DOE up c.50,000+, 5,000 car allowance, bonus scheme with OTE 60,000-70,000+!
- Statutory holidays and pension benefits etc apply
- Mid week only working available with flexibly full or part time shift times available
- Independently operated business with great options for further career development
- State of art facilities, extended test times and superb friendly customer care focussed team culture
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- HCPC registered or eligible to register Audiologist or RHAD
- Must have drivers licence and access to vehicle
- Experience in wax removal essential or willingness to be trained in this service
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs
Prospect Health is a market leading specialist in the provision of professional recruitment solutions within the UK Optical Sector.
We are a full service consultancy providing both permanent and locum solutions that are underpinned by an advisory service drawing on thirty years plus industry experience across specialist health disciplines.
Partnered with some of the UK’s leading independent practices and some of the industry’s most recognisable brands, we are able to offer an excellent choice of job opportunity. We work hard to find you the most suitable role for your individual needs. We have also won awards for our honesty and integrity.
- 01423 813452
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert