- Competitive plus benefits
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Job Role
- Optical Assistant
- Multiple Practice
- Contract Type
- Part Time
Part Time 25 Hours a week - mostly to cover week days
Easiest way to commute to store is public transport - some do park 20 minute walk away at free parking
Regular staff events with their sister store Glasgow Fort - such as escpae rooms and meals out
Experience level: Previous Optical experience is essential for this role
Join our team as an Optical Assistant, and youll discover why at Specsavers, we pride ourselves on providing the foundation for exciting, long-term careers a home where your previous optical expertise will be truly valued and where youll be given the opportunity to thrive.
Were looking for someone who has previous optical experience as an Optical Advisor or Dispensing Assistant - however well continue to help develop and expand your knowledge.
Some of the key tasks required include:
- Listening to patients, and giving good clear advice, explaining suitable products & offers whilst understanding NHS procedures & applying our own high standards
- Dispensing of lenses (single vision / bi-focal & varifocal)
- Carrying out pre-screening examinations & working alongside the wider team in day to day running of clinics
- Take measurements and support patients with collections, ensuring fit, comfort & accuracy of frames are checked thoroughly
- Maintain delivery of excellent customer service at all times, playing a valuable part of a customer journey & successful retail team.
Youve already demonstrated that youre a natural when it comes to customer care, youre articulate, good with people with an organised approach and always happy to help, so youll fit right in as a valuable member of our friendly store team, joining a business thats going places.
If you are interested, please clickApplyas this vacancy will close once we have filled all available places.
Apply for Optical Assistant
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert