Independent Optometrist J171085
- Prospect Health
- 45000.00 - 65000.00 per Annum
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Job Role
- Independent Practice
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A superb prospect has become available for an Optometrist to join a well-established independent Opticians based near Aylesbury.
This can either be a full or part-time opportunity, with working days fully negotiable and scope for weekend flexibility which can be discussed.
There are two practice sites available within 30 minutes commute of Aylesbury, with the split between the two negotiable or you can be based at just one.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity for an Optometrist who is patient focussed, as the practice places an emphasis service and patient care to ensure the best outcome for each patient's eyesight.
From the initial consultation, through to choosing the right frame and lenses, the practice has only one aim and that is to provide the best eye care for every patient which had led to their excellent reputation and loyal client base.
If you have any given specialisms or qualifications you wish to use to their full extent, the practice is very happy to tailor the role to the individual, offering great levels of autonomy compared to your usual role.
They offer a wide spectrum of eye wear and services and are particularly keen to hear from Optometrists who are passionate about exceptional eyecare over KPI's and targets.
If you're keen to join an independent practice where Optometry is practised differently, then this is an excellent option for you to consider.
- Full or part-time hours considered
- Two different practice locations within 30 minutes of Aylesbury available with split up for negotiation or you can just be based at one
- Days available from Monday-Saturday however weekend working negotiable
- The practice is well-established and has become one of the leading eye care and eye wear specialists in the area
- Accrued a loyal patient base allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- Testing times of 30 minutes enabling high quality patient care
- They truly believe in running an optician that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long-term goal
- Supported at all times by a qualified Dispensing Optician and experienced support team
- Using a paperless patient management system and excellent equipment levels
Package and Benefits
- Very competitive salary depending on experience along-side a fantastic package between 45K - 60k
- GOC fees paid
- 5% pension contributions
- Increasing holiday allowance with tenure
- Staff discount
- Opportunity for further clinical development with sponsorship available through advanced courses
- Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Prospect Health is a market leading specialist in the provision of professional recruitment solutions within the UK Optical Sector.
We are a full service consultancy providing both permanent and locum solutions that are underpinned by an advisory service drawing on thirty years plus industry experience across specialist health disciplines.
Partnered with some of the UK’s leading independent practices and some of the industry’s most recognisable brands, we are able to offer an excellent choice of job opportunity. We work hard to find you the most suitable role for your individual needs. We have also won awards for our honesty and integrity.
- 01423 813452
Apply for Independent Optometrist J171085
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert