- Prospect Health
- 65000.00 - 75000.00 per Annum
- Closing date
- 10 Apr 2023
- Job Role
- Multiple Practice
- Contract Type
- Part Time
Independent Audiologist/RHAD job Ayr, full or part time, clinic based multi site, mid week only, 35,000-40,000 basic (negotiable), plus bonus OTE 65,000-75,000
Are you a passionate customer care focussed Audiologist / RHAD keen to work with ambitious, engaging and ethical hear care provider of choice then please look no further...
Exclusive only just released new independent Audiologist/RHAD job Ayr working with a superb fully private service provider of choice!
You will enjoy massive professional freedom from the outset recommending aids from a broad spectrum of leading high quality manufacturers and flexible consultation times to suit patient needs up to 90 minutes ensuring a consistently exceptional level of care.
This superb down to earth and aspiring employer will enable immediate access to an ever growing loyal patient following and dedicated support from a tenured team of hear care specialists with decades of fully independent industry sector experience.
Furthermore, state of art facilities including video otoscopes are available along with thorough battery of testing and exceptional thorough ongoing after care.
Highly competitive remuneration is available from outset with guaranteed income up to 35,000-40,000 plus bonus with realistic OTE 65,000-75,000+ paid alongside a wide raft of benefits and potential opportunities for investment long term making this a truly remarkable prospect!
NB, This is a multi site clinic based role working out of beautifully presented and well managed clinics requiring the successful applicant to cover a handful of locations in beautiful Ayrshire region of Scotland with all its stunning coastline and historical heritage.
- Working three to five days per week clinic based multi site in well supported and fully independent practices in Ayr and the very near surrounding area
- Our highly regarded client is keen to secure the services of a caring and passionate clinician above all else and furthermore maintain their enviable reputation for exceptional levels of customer care
- Be proactive to work side by side the ambitious business owners to grow the services further long term building high levels of lasting relationship with fellow colleagues and clients alike
- Available to work 9am-5pm mid-week (can work on Saturdays if preferred as well)
- Wax removal / micro-suction as required to suit patient needs (full training available as needed)
Package and Benefits
- Base salary negotiable up to 40,000 depending on experience and potential car allowance depending on candidate location worth 4,000 per year
- Large growing fully client base with realistic on target earnings 65,000-75,000+ on target earnings
- Mid week only and full and part time options available
- Private healthcare package and shopping discounts
- Potential investment opportunities long term to reward you for you passionate service and dedication
- Costs for parking and mileage are covered by the business
- Micro-suction training provided along with state of art specialist facilities
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- HCPC registered or soon eligible to register if only recently qualified etc
- Full UK drivers licence and access to own vehicle as will need to move some equipment between sites but all very light weight
- Caring and passionate clinicians are a must!
- Right to work in the UK required
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs
Prospect Health is a market leading specialist in the provision of professional recruitment solutions within the UK Optical Sector.
We are a full service consultancy providing both permanent and locum solutions that are underpinned by an advisory service drawing on thirty years plus industry experience across specialist health disciplines.
Partnered with some of the UK’s leading independent practices and some of the industry’s most recognisable brands, we are able to offer an excellent choice of job opportunity. We work hard to find you the most suitable role for your individual needs. We have also won awards for our honesty and integrity.
- 01423 813452
Apply for Audiologist J189084
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert