Dispensing Assistant J189299
- Prospect Health
- 24000.00 per Annum
- Closing date
- 5 Apr 2023
- Job Role
- Multiple Practice
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A fantastic new opportunity has become available for a Optical Assistant to join a well-established and reputable Optical practice based in Fareham on a full or part-time basis
Having experienced a continual demand for their services, this successful Optical practice are now looking to add to their team to ensure that patient service and satisfaction is kept at a high standard.
The practice has a phenomenal reputation within the community it serves and has owners who place a focus on the clinical side of Optics, while a further emphasis is placed upon staff well-being and development.
You will join a vibrant team with countless years experience in Optics, where their phenomenal working culture and atmosphere enables them to have very low staff turnover.
In return for your time is a competitive salary which is negotiable depending upon experience and the seniority of the position taken, GOC and ABDO fees paid amongst more.
- Full-time or part-time role working Monday-Sunday where your working days can be tailored to your preference but will require a weekend shift
- You will provide excellent customer service alongside dispensing, fitting and further DO duties
- Option to take on a store management role if desired
- Working with a wide range of frames and lenses to cater to a diverse patient demographic
- Modern practice equipped with the latest equipment to deliver the highest levels of patient care
- Established and friendly team to support you in your new role
- Additional opportunity for further development including professional courses/qualifications
Package and Benefits
- Highly competitive basic salary which is up to 24,000
- Bonus scheme could provide you with an extra 2000 - 3000 per year
- Support through further qualifications
- Opportunity to progress into senior roles if desired
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Experience within Optics as an Optical Assistant would be ideal
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs
Prospect Health is a market leading specialist in the provision of professional recruitment solutions within the UK Optical Sector.
We are a full service consultancy providing both permanent and locum solutions that are underpinned by an advisory service drawing on thirty years plus industry experience across specialist health disciplines.
Partnered with some of the UK’s leading independent practices and some of the industry’s most recognisable brands, we are able to offer an excellent choice of job opportunity. We work hard to find you the most suitable role for your individual needs. We have also won awards for our honesty and integrity.
- 01423 813452
Apply for Dispensing Assistant J189299
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert